Saturday, June 10, 2006

Are u talkin' to me?

1. I think I have lived 29 years without knowing anything at all about the human species or myself. That's weird. BTW, I have been tagged. I have been asked to put in 6 weird things about me. That was the first.
2. I can't sleep at nights and can't stay awake during the day. That is not so weird, but considering that everybody on the planet, including my neighbours, sleep in the night without effort, I guess you might agree that it is. I feel deprived if I sleep in the night.
3. I love and admire weirdness. But I don't know if the quality - of loving idiosyncrasy and loving eccentric qualities - itself is weird. But I suspect it is.
4. I can't talk to more than one person at a time.
5. I feel murderous early in the morning or when deprived of cigarettes.
6. I think Rajnikanth is a good actor, by which I mean he can act. I have never met anybody who says he is good looking, can act and can beat the shit out of Kamal Hassan when it comes to making pure cinema. Not art house, pretentious bullshit.

I am not tagging anyone. This is a cruel game. :)

(The title is a line made famous by Robert De Niro in a weird role of a Taxi Driver)