Saturday, January 06, 2007

Retreat

Two movies that I have seen, The Departed and Veyyil, need to be reviewed. Both are excellent movies in their own right and their is a very good reason I am not able to complete the reviews. Both are lying half done in my gmail folder.

Today I am leaving Nagercoil for Bangalore where I am taking part in a yoga retreat on the city outskirts. The camp is a few kilometres from the Bannergatta National Park. I will try and update my blog from there, but no promises. :)

In other news, I have been diagnosed with rheumatic arthritis, a condition that affects the joints of the body. I have had it for around five years on and off, but I had my blood tested only two days back. I usually don't post about such stuff on my blog, but I want to write about the disease using my experiences. I hope to do this once I return from the yoga camp.

Keep commenting guys for each blog written from now on is sort of precious to me.