Sunday, September 09, 2007

Google reader

When I began blogging, Bloglines was happening. Having never blogged before and lacking in finesse to use a blog reader, I just visited blogs randomly. Without boasting, I can say I really explored blogs, got my teeth into it and all. It was adventurous to go to a blog with the certain knowledge that you will never visit it again. Gradually, I discovered Google reader. For a few weeks now, I have the Google reader thingy - it has the title Nandhu's shared items - on my blog in which I can share with you guys what I liked of what I have read. Please make sure you read the post on Potter from New York Review of Books. Come to think of it, I often update this widget. More often certainly than I update my own blog. So keep an eye on it. Many of the posts are better than mine.